Wednesday 6 May 2015

My Favourite Food: Best Omelette Ever!


I like to eat omelette egg .  The first omelette I ever ate was at a hotel my family stayed at in The Kruger National Park. As the plate arrived my Mother told me it tasted delicious so I had a bite. Inside were mushroom, cheese, onions and peppers. It felt like I was dreaming.

Now that I am older I would like to learn how to make them myself. I have been looking in my school library for a cookbook with the right recipe. 

If I made my own omelette I would fill it with chillis, cheese, onions, meat, peppers, a little pumpkin, polony and tomatoes.




1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed helping you make this blog post Erwin. I agree, there is something very comforting about eggs. My favourite was "dippy eggy" and toast soldiers when I was little.

    ReplyDelete